November 26, 2018 | News | Database
Tasting Notes Database Updated with Issue No 42
350 tasting notes from the 2017 Mosel Vintage and recent releases have been added to the database integrated in CellarTracker.
Tasting Notes Database | 380 Tasting Notes Added
The 380 tasting notes from Mosel Fine Wines Issue No 42 (Aug 2018)
have been integrated into the pro section of
- 285 wines from the 2017 vintage, often whole collections, from leading growers.
- 76 wines being sold off at the 2017 Trier Auctions.
- 21 vintages (1997-2017) of the Hubacker by Keller.
- 3 recently released Sekt.
- 6 mature Riesling still commercially available at the Estates.
Tasting Notes Database | Access it Now!
Mosel Fine Wines has published over 9,500 tasting notes of Mosel wines (and beyond!) since its launch in 2008.
These tasting notes are accessible via a searchable database to subscribers to both Mosel Fine Wines and CellarTracker.
For those interested, we published here an explanatory article on how to
access the Mosel Fine Wines tasting notes database.