What is Mosel Fine Wines ?
Mosel Fine Wines is an independent wine publication focused around Mosel Riesling, but also from beyond the Mosel. It is by subscription-only but subscription is free of charge.
It covers current vintages (including the annual auctions held in Trier), updates on how these wines mature as well as perspectives on specific topics, such as vineyards, Estates or vintages.
- An issue dedicated to Mature wines with over 150 tasting notes focusing on:
- 2003 vintage: A comprehensive "10 Years After restrospective" with over 110 wines sampled recently from the Mosel (and other parts of Germany!)
- The vintages before 1960: An update on these vintages supplemented by over 40 recent tastings notes
- The current decade (2011-2004): A snapshot at how these vintages are evolving
(now available to subscribers)
Wine of the Month
A superb (now dry-tasting) mature wine:
- 2003er Peter Lauer Ayler Kupp Riesling Kabinett Fass 11
Read about it!
Want to subscribe ?
To subscribe and get your copy of the latest issue, just send a mail with your full name at: email@example.com. Remember: subscription is free of charge.
Who is Mosel Fine Wines ?
Mosel Fine wines is run by two wine lovers who have been sharing an admiration of great young and mature Mosel Riesling for years.
Both of them live close to the Mosel region and are very often on the ground visiting its Estates and vineyards.
For any question or remark, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All wines reviewed on this site are exclusively tasted by us (at the Estates, trade shows or private tastings) under our sole responsibility.